Your Holiday Home
Mr B Brighton
Mr Burgess who lives in Brighton had two houses that he was renting out as a holiday homes.
He had a lady cleaner who was looking after both of these houses but unfortunately he was encountering ongoing problems. She would sometimes not be available to clean at the time that he had arranged which would cause him to have to cancel his own arrangements and attend to the cleaning himself which caused problems for him and his family as it interrupted their quality time together.
It was also the case that he would then have to deal with the linen take it home and clean it himself ( or ask his Wife to do it !) or drop it off and pick it up from the local launderette and take it back to the holiday home ready for the next clean.
Furthermore he noticed that the standard of the cleaning wasn’t as good as he wanted it to be and as he knew the cleaner very well he found it difficult to talk to her about this as he ‘didn’t want to upset her’.
The cleaner herself then encountered health problems and had to stop cleaning.
Holiday and Student
Mr Burgess saw our website and approached us.
Following on site meetings we were able to put in place a cleaning programme which addresses all these problems.
We put in place the following programme.
- The same cleaning team on a regular basis.
- Back up cleaners available at short notice if the regular cleaners were unable to clean due to exceptional circumstances.
- A check list and feedback system allowing regular communication in relation to the ongoing cleaning standard.
- A tick list for the clients to fill in leaving feedback about the cleaning services.
- A collection and return laundry service at no extra cost.
- A welcome pack prepared to the clients specification.
The result is a very happy holiday owner who now doesn’t have to worry about the cleaning of the holiday homes as it is all taken care of. He can enjoy his weekends without worrying about everything.
“We have been working with Geoff and his team for over 6 years, we have a very good relationship, Geoff and his team are very pleasant to work with.
They are always reliable and the staff are very trust worthy. The standard is always very high and they are always willing to tackle any kind of cleaning job. Geoff is always able to help where there has been an accident with one of our holiday lets. I would highly recommend him and his team”
– Kirsty Baker, Site Manager, Beachyhead Cottages, East Dean